Whew! Okay, it’s about 7:15 a.m. here (Wednesday, 8/1) in Trichy and I think I’m finally caught up on the blogging to bring you to where we really “are”. Here’s what we have ahead of us today, though the details might look a little different at the end of the day:
- 9:00 a.m. – meet for breakfast
- “The Cascade” downstairs makes a mean cheese omelet (or, as I learned from Dexter’s Laboratory on Cartoon Network, “Omolette du Fromage” in French – who says you never learn anything from watching cartoons?!)
- 10:00 a.m. – morning devotions
- Don Wolfram will be delivering our morning devotions!
- 11:45 a.m. – meet TBL staff and facility
- We’ll get to see “the board” (click here for previous post on other team that describes) and meet the crew that keep things spinning here in southern
- 1:30 p.m. – lunch
- 3:00 p.m. - shopping for clothes
- There won’t be a lot of time for “souveniring” on the back end, so we’ll not only do a little of that on the front end, but we will also give the ladies a chance to purchase “native” dresswear.
- 5:30 p.m. –
Rock Fort Temple
- If you come to Trichy, the Rock Fort is something you just have to see. Click here for explanation from a previous team’s post.
- 8:30 p.m. – dinner
- We’ll probably eat dinner here at the Sangam Hotel again.
- 10:00 p.m. – crash hard!
- Most teams will leave from Trichy at about 8 a.m. to travel to their respective villages. Some are as far away as 10 – 12 hours. Others are more like 4 – 6 hours.