Crew! We now have dates for the "debrief" section of our team that will take place after we return. Dr. Ron Craker has already confirmed that he will be available to facilitate both sessions, and so, as we have consistently mentioned, if you're up for being a "trail blazer" and helping us to prototype something that we will make mandatory for following teams, here is the information and details that you will want to make sure you log into your calendar:
Session #1: Monday, August 13th - 6 - 8:30 p.m.
* Most likely, this will be in the Jungle Room, just as all of our previous training has been.
* We will discuss the nature and details associated with the "Re-entry process", and check in to see how we're all doing.
* We will begin to work through the "Jack's List" of questions that we compile while on the field (i.e. the "Why do they do this?" or "What does God think about that?" kinds of questions).
* An assortment of other details, emotions and experiences that each of you will experience upon re-entry and integration once home.
Session #2: Monday, August 20th - 6 - 8:30 p.m.
* Again, most likely, this will be in the Jungle Room, just as all of our previous training has been.
* The focal point of this training will be working through the question: "Where do we go from here?" Now that you've been to India and are back home, what do you do with the experience and information garnered from the trip?
Again, this isn't "mandatory", but we would really value your participation and feed-back so that we can serve you better as well as subsequent teams.